- I HAVE A FAULTY FITTING WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
- Send in a debit note and we will either call to discuss or send you a returns note.
- MY DELIVERY HAS ARRIVED AND I AM MISSING A BOX OF FITTINGS WHAT CAN I DO?
- Call Customer Services & we will investigate.
- CAN THE WFT258 NON-CORROSIVE BE USED IN A COLD ROOM?
- Yes all of our non-corrosive light fittings are rated to function in temperatures ranging from -20u00b0 Celsius up to 60u00b0 Celsius.
- WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM WATTAGE LAMP THAT CAN BE USED IN THE FIRE RATED DOWNLIGHTS?
- A 50W halogen can be used if it is a aluminium reflector if a dichroic is to be used then 35W is the maximum.
Click here to view all our customer service information including contact details, office hours and our warranty procedure.